* 21 days *
In this simulation adventure game you experience the life of a Syrian refugee. The main character is a Syrian man named Mohammed Shenu who escaped from Syria to Western Europe. Becoming Mohammed Shenu for 21 days, you have to manage money, time, hunger and your mental status. You may experience the life of refugees who hold on to their body and soul with only a faint hope. From now on, you are Mohammed Shenu.
Mohammed Shenu is a Syrian who just arrived in Western Europe. He has luckily been granted ‘refugee status’. However, this is not where story ends. His wife Warda and his son Abdul are also on their way to Europe. Fortunately according to ‘The Principle of the Unity of the Family’ (UNHCR), he and his family can both live together in Europe with refugee status, but only if they can arrive there. So, Mohammed now has learn to handle himself in this foreign society, and to earn money, so he can help his wife and son escape.
You will have to manage many things:
- Keep Mohammed fed, so he has the energy to work and go about daily tasks
- Find work, so Mohammed has money for food and other necessities
- Don’t let your mental status deteriorate, or Mohammed will not have the will to continue on
- Learn the country’s language, so you can communicate and get things done
- Support your family with money, so they can survive on their dangerous trip to safety
There are about 15 locations you can visit. At
More information on the game is available here.