* CogniFit * The website provides users with 33 mental games, which have as main goal to help users assess and train their minds, brain and cognitive abilities (brain training). Each game takes places in a different scenario (in the countryside, on the beach, on a road, in a sports court, on the street, with […]
* Against all odds (Contra viento y marea) * The game places the future player in the role of a refugee in three possible scenarios: “War and conflict”, “In the neighbouring country” and “A new life”. In turn, each of these scenarios presents four challenges that with simple and clear rules must try to solve
* Menta 50+ Online Games * This website addresses facilitators and mentors for older people and brings them new teaching and training methods for maintaining mental fitness of people50+ based on online games. It contains various games in 5 topics on different cognitive functions. More information on the game is available here.
* SKILLZ – How great are your skillz? * With this brain training app, you can improve your memory, speed, accuracy, distinguish between colours and much more. This is a fun logical game that gives a good test to your brain. Each level tests your skills and abilities to their peak. After each level, your
* Seterra * Become a geography expert and have fun at the same time! Seterra is an entertaining and educational geography game that gives you access to over 300 customizable quizzes. Seterra will challenge you with quizzes about countries, capitals, flags, oceans, lakes and more! Introduced in 1997 and available in 34 different languages, Seterra
* Duolingo * This is the free science-based language education platform with 300M+ users. As it is hard to stay motivated when learning online, Duolingo puts an emphasis on “Gamification”, with the goal to make language learning as entertaining as playing a game. Duolingo● Apps are available for Android, iOS, Windows Phones and web browsers●
* while True: learn() * Everyone is speaking about machine learning. Forbes writes that these developers and Data Scientists have incredible salaries, Elon Musk says that they can accidentally create an AI that can enslave humanity. So, what are these people really doing when they come to work? while True: learn() is a simulator of